Monday, February 24, 2014

Written in black and white


Happy Monday! 














Let's start off with this amazing sweatshirt! Ever since I saw Kris Jenner in a fierce faux leather sweatshirt on KUWTK I have been on the hunt for a fabulous faux leather sweatshirt.

 When researching, I notice that a lot of sites only carried them in all black. Well I did not want all black! I wanted to stand out from the sea of darkness and make a statement. That is when I came across this GORGEOUS, HEAD-TURNING, SHOWING STOPPING, treasure! Asos has definitely caught my attention with this beaut, I mean really look at the details! If you cannot tell I love this sweatshirt. 

Although, I focused mainly on the sweatshirt, I will say that the color combo of black and white will forever be classic and chic. Black and white was all over the past fall season and it sets itself for a great transition palette for the spring. Weather is looking hopeful and consistent. Let's just hope it stays that way!

xoxo 
Jenn

Follow me on Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment