Wednesday, February 19, 2014

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink !

Hello World! We are half way through the week and closer to the weekend, finally. I am so over the winter season and ready for spring. This change of weather has inspired me to do an fun and bright pink look!
Enjoy :)










The infamous "On Wednesday's We Wear Pink" was coined from Mean Girls, a classic, in today's generation. However, this girl here is far from being a mean girl. 















After a long hiatus from the blog I have decided to make a posting schedule for me to follow and be consistence for my viewers because I truly missed doing ootd's (outfits of the day) and I know you did too. 

For this look today, I decided to incorporate one of my favorite colors, which is pink! I got this from H&M about 2 years ago & I have wore it like crazy I definitely stand out. Having a great blazer in your wardrobe is  an essential  item to any outfit. You can use an classic black blazer for a professional setting or you could go the more trendy-er route by picking an colorful print, design, or solid color. To complete your fashionable outfit just throw on an scarve, which complements the blazer, (like I did above) and you are good to go! BLAZERS ARE ABSOLUTELY GREAT.

Next on the list are pants. When pairing a blazer you need the right fit and color pant. For me I like to stick with neutral colors such as black, khaki, and sometimes navy. However, I do what to challenge myself and try a great print that is flattering to my petite hour-glasses figure. When choosing the right pant make sure it is proportion to your upper half. Proportion is very  important when you want to look put together. I went with a classic black dress pant and a pair of comfortable flats from Aerosoles and that's it! I had a very busy day and heels for me were out of the question. You should always have a pair of comfortable flats for those hectic days and nights.

I have some great news to share with you all, which I will go into more details later. Look out for Transitional Blues on Friday's blog.

Enjoy this beautiful day!

xoxo
Jenn

Follow me on Instagram!

1 comment: