Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sweet & Chic

                                We are half-way through the week so keep your heels, head & standards high.








If you have been keeping up with the blog lately, you will know I am way beyond ready for Spring! Since the weather has maintained it's pre-Spring conditions, I've greatly come to appreciate nature in it's natural and simplistic form. From the smell of honeysuckle to the blooming of flowers, nature is the most beautiful action to experience... So enjoy it !

Today's chic ensemble consist of a lovely black peplum skirt from Forever 21 that I got last year. I loved  it so much that I got it in MINT; (which I will do ootd of in the near future). The skirt screams flirty with a touch of class that hugs your curves very well. You have to show them curves off! Pairing the skirt with a neutral color Tippi sweater from J.Crew and a floral scarve to give it a pop of color. Topped it off with pair statement sunglasses to give it an Audrey Hepburn look and you have successfully completed a
sweet & chic outfit.

Have a great day!

xoxo
Jenn

Follow me on IG
Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment