Friday, February 21, 2014

Transitional Blues

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! 
It has been a long and stressful week, the weekend is here and I am in paradise.















In North Carolina the weather is well rather transitional.  One day it's raining, the next it's snowing, another day it's freezing cold and the lastly it's perfect, sunny with a gentle breeze. I took full advice of nicer weather when I got the chance because I am ready for Spring. 

I am totally obsessed with this strappy heels from Aldo. They are very comfortable and can upgrade any ensemble. I mean really who does not love to look fabulous? I paired these fabulous heels with one of J.Crew's classics,  The Pixie Pant, add a chambray button-down, my favorite sunglasses and a infinity scarve and there you have it ;a simple and chic outfit for the perfect weekend in "paradise."

Have a great weekend!

Jenn

Follow me on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment