Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome to The F.L.A.S.H




Hey girl hey bay bay ! Welcome to the newest hot-spot on the web, The F.L.A.S.H ! The F.L.A.S.H is an acronym for The Fashionable Lifestyle All Starts Here. I created this when I was in high school for my senior project & the idea has stuck with me ever since.

 On this blog I am here to take you on a journey with me as I experience college, ups and downs, and most importantly my career into the fashion industry. Keep on the look out for an anticipating series, that will be posted every Sunday in addition to daily post. Here at The F.L.A.S.H. I wanted to hear your thoughts, ideas, and concerns; I am here to listen. I am also open to new ideas and I can take constructive criticism very well, however I will not be disrespected, so please no rude comments :) 

With that being said I am nowhere near perfect and starting this blog allows me show you, my viewers and friends, that I am human I have my ups and downs and faults but this is how I deal with them. I am super duper excited about starting this journey and I can not wait for the many obstacles and opportunities ahead of me. So buckle up and get ready because this is one road trip that you nor I will ever forget !


WERK !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment