Thursday, June 20, 2013

I am still here + UPDATES

Happy Thursday everyone ! I know it has been a while since I posted anything here on The F.L.A.S.H.; however I am back & ready to provide you with fun, fresh, and exciting OOTD (outfit of the day)  post, Inspiration Sunday post & many more. To update ya'll on what has been going on since I was gone I will show you through pictures. Enjoy :)













While I was gone, I was able to be a counselor for my college Summer Symposium program. I participated in Summer Symposium the summer of my freshman year of college. It was a great experience to start off my freshman year of college. I got to meet some wonderful girls that I call my friends. However this time around I was able to make an impact of  MC17 freshman class through giving them advice about the college, courses, and how to balance it all ! It brings joy to me to see how the girls open up and express their thoughts and concerns about college. 

 At the beginning of the week I tried LUSH's Mask of Magnanimity. This is the BEST facial cleanser I have ever used. I have only used this product twice but I love how well this cleans my face.On Saturday I attend a  baby shower for one of my co-workers. She is having a little girl name Brielle. Her theme was Minnie Mouse and I loved her napkins that she had lol (picture located above). I had a blast & I know she did too.

Last but not least I ended my weekend celebrating Father's Day with my daddy! I will say I AM A DADDY'S GIRL, but then again what girl isn't ? For Father's Day I bought my dad the new Flex 2013 Run sneakers. My dad was in dying need of some new, MODERN, "hip" shoes and that's what I got him ! He was more than happy & was so fascinated by how light they were, he kept telling me "They feel like I'm not wearing any shoes". Lol I am glad I was able to put a smile & prep in his step on Father's Day.

**One more announcement. I WILL BE ATTENDING MY FIRST BLOGGER EVENT THIS EVENING !!!!!!! I am SUPER EXCITED :D. Pictures will be in tomorrow's blog.

Have a wonderful day :)

xoxo  


No comments:

Post a Comment