Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sneaker Head & Curls


Let's face it. What girl doesn't love shoes ?  From strappy heels to classy flats, shoes can either make or break your outfit and even be your focal point. In today's post it is all about my Nike Dunk High sneakers ! 









I love this necklace from Forever 21.



Last night I straighten my hair & pin-curled it. I think it is safe to say that it came out amazing <3.




Curls !!!




Necklace: Forever 21 / White T-shit: Forever 21 / Light- washed Jean vest: JCPenney's ( I got this when I was in the 8th grade & I can still fit it!) /  Black knitted leggings: Christmas present / Nike High Dunks: Footlocker / Sunnies: Wet Seal / Handbag: Aldo.

These shoes are some of the most comfortable sneakers I have ever own. I love the color combination with the turquoise tongue and black and wolf grey trimming. The turquoise really makes the shoes POP ! Since I have fairly large feet (size 10 to be exact) these are originally men shoes but I got these babies in a size 9.  

I have actually had these Nike Dunks for 2 years but have not worn them that often because they are a little difficult to style them. If you have any suggest on how I could pair the Dunks let me know in the comment section.  I have got so many comments on them that one of my friends have the same pair, TWINS ! haha.

Have a wonderful day 
<3 & :)

No comments:

Post a Comment