Tuesday, June 21, 2016

New Post, Who This!

Happy Tuesday

As you can see I'm trying to get back into a schedule for blogging & week 2 is going so far so good. However, I'm coming  back with a twist of scenery & a bright color palette. Loving the outfit I choose for work, I knew I had to take pictures.. but I did not know where to go for great scenery in this area. 

So, when in doubt I starting exploring & to my surprise I did not have to go far! I found this amazing ocean blue storage bin in my neighborhood & I knew I found my background. With the neutral colors in the blouse & pant, this "wall" was/is the perfect accent color. 

Since summer is here I went with a breezy top from Zara by pairing a tailored taupe pant from H&M. For me, accessories are major keys to any outfit that can help tie it all together. The two bracelets, necklace, puff ball & clutch were great finds from a recent trip to AmericasMart, while setting it off with the Fossil watch & adorable Aligowen" heels from Aldo! Last but not least are the sunnies from Prada, that will have you saying....

New Post, Who This!

xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment