Monday, January 5, 2015

Marketing Yourself 101


                   Happy Monday !

I am so excited to finally received my business cards. It was crucial for me to get them before January 3rd because currently I am in New York City for a business and fashion trip, which you will be in a blog post last this week. 

I realized that having business cards are a great marketing strategy for my blog. There were times when I would attend different events and tell people about my blog and but did have any way for them to reach it. Because of that I did not think people took me seriously.

After sometime a hiatus from my blog due to my overwhelming school load, I took some much need time to design my own business cards. Many people have heard of Vistaprint, which is a great website where you can choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and even upload your own design to a business card custom made for you by you.

Vistaprint always have a great promo going on where you can get 100-250 business cards from a range of $7.99- $10. Shipping is super easy and quick and you will be well on your way to marketing yourself for your brand or business!


                          Front


                         Back



So what do you think?

Xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment