Thursday, January 1, 2015

Geometric Methods


Hello 2015 !



Geometric: relating to geometry; according to it's methods -- derived from the Greek word methodos which means pursuit of knowledge











Outfit Details

Scarf:  H&M | Blouse: Forever 21 | Pant: Old Navy | Shoes: Aldo | Trench Coat: H&M 
| Belt: Francesca's | Ring: class ring | Bracelet: Forever 21




2014 ... has been a year of reflection, anxiety, truths, not pushing myself hard enough, deceitful tongues, growth, fear, faith, doubt, hate, hope, not understanding why, fight, love, glass walls, seeing what you ask for, a broken heart, promises, consequences, finding myself, knowing I can not do it by myself, I will not do it by myself, questioning who I am, happiness, traveling, mess ups, and a year of knowing that everything takes time...but lastly a year of tears knowing that I have to go through life challenges, grow up, and have the faith in my heart to know that everything is going to be A-O-K! 
This is the year of 2014. 


Prints, prints, and more prints! Let's just say when I saw these pants at Old Navy I had to have them. It's just something about a statement piece that adds volume, confidence, and style to any wardrobe. I got these bad boys on Black Friday and I was lucky to snag them. If you ever want to know one thing about me, it's that I do not like Black Friday. Crowds, long lines, close proximity, never finding your size and rude people gives me anxiety and makes me nervous. Now back to the schedule programming. For me, I love finding new ways to use old items in my closet with new pieces and that it exactly what I did with this blouse I got 2 years ago. Since it is in the colder months, I threw on my favorite coat and scarf and jumped into some of the most comfy heels for height and style!


As usual people make resolutions for a new year whether it's losing weight, reading more, making new friends, losing friends, getting a dream job or internship, finishing college, or even being financially stable. Well for me, my goal is to continue to be happy, through the past year everything and everyone has made me a stronger person, increase my faith in Him, and lastly grind even more than last year, yesterday, and today. 


I want to hear from you. What are your new year resolutions/goals for 2015? 


xoxo
Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment