Monday, August 4, 2014

Granite

Happy Monday ! 











 \






Outfit details

Dress:  H&M | Jacket: H&M (2 years ago) | Necklace: H&M | Shoes: Rock & Republic (Khol's)


I can't believe it is the first Monday in August! Seriously, where as the Summer gone to? As Fall is quickly approaching it is only appropriate to start transitioning to some fabulous pre-fall looks. It is essential to have cute booties, warm scarves, cardigans, and even maxi dresses in your wardrobe. 

I pair this simple black maxi dress that I got from H&M  with a tweed jacket and these cute booties! To top off the outfit I added gold accessories to create a easy transitional look that is great for class, a night out, brunch and church.


I hope you all are having a fabulous day!


xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment